VSP Tower Packing
VSP Tower Packing has very high void ratio, low pressure drop, low mass-transfer unit height, high flooding point, uniform gas-liquid contact, small specific gravity, high efficiency of mass transfer.
VSP is designed in a way that is proportional and symmetrical in all dimensions, allowing for accurate scale-up without the risk of nesting.
They have heavy ribs for added strength, making them suitable for use in high bed heights.
Application And Benifits
- VSP is widely used in petroleum and chemical, alkali chloride, gas and environmental protection industries.
- Their special structure makes it a big flux, low pressure drop, good anti-impaction capability.
- They also have large void space, energy saving, low operation cost and east to load and unload.
- PP : Polypropylene
- PP-LTHA : Polypropylene - Long Term Heat Aging
- GFPP : Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- PVDF : Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- PVC : Polyvinyl Chloride
- HDPE : High Density Poly Ethylene
- CPVC : Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- PFA : Perfluoroalkoxy
- FEP : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- ETFE : Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- ECTFE : Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylele
- PPS : Polyphenylene Sulfide
Note: Other Materials are available on request.