PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) Pall Ring
The innovative design of our PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) Pall Ring Tower Packing significantly increases its performance in terms of efficiency, pressure drop & throughput. is the first-generation tower packing. It is basically a hollow cylinder. It has an equal length and diameter.
PTFE Pall Ring is a special type of random packing, used for special working environments and applications.
PTFE Pall Ring has a more stable chemical performance and high-temperature resistance performance than other plastic Pall rings.
Application And Benifits
- It has high temperature resistance that is maximum working temperature that is upto 200 to 260°C.
- Low temperature resistance with working temperature as low as -100°C.
- It is also corrosion resistant. It is resistant to aqua regia and all organic solvents.
- PP : Polypropylene
- PP-LTHA : Polypropylene - Long Term Heat Aging
- GFPP : Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- PVDF : Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- PVC : Polyvinyl Chloride
- HDPE : High Density Poly Ethylene
- CPVC : Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- PFA : Perfluoroalkoxy
- FEP : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- ETFE : Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- ECTFE : Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylele
- PPS : Polyphenylene Sulfide
Note: Other Materials are available on request.