Plastic Pall Ring Tower Packing
The innovative design of our plastic pall ring tower packing significantly increases its performance in terms of efficiency, pressure drop & throughput.
Pall rings have internal support structures & external surfacing.
The texture within the rings allows for points of internal dripping that significantly increases the capacity & the efficiency of the packing.
Application And Benifits
- Plastic pall rings are among the most commonly used tower packing materials for applications involving gas and liquid separation.
- Their ability to withstand corrosive environments, they are mainly used in chemical process towers.
- Few other applications include CO2 absorption, SO2, HCl and HF absorption or stripping, and chlorine and chlorine dioxide absorption in water or caustics.
- Find more creative ideas for your projects
- PP : Polypropylene
- PP-LTHA : Polypropylene - Long Term Heat Aging
- GFPP : Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- PVDF : Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- PVC : Polyvinyl Chloride
- HDPE : High Density Poly Ethylene
- CPVC : Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- PFA : Perfluoroalkoxy
- FEP : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- ETFE : Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- ECTFE : Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylele
- PPS : Polyphenylene Sulfide
Note: Other Materials are available on request.