Super Intallox Saddles
Super Intallox Saddles have a saddle-like shape with a series of openings in the arc surface and corrugations on the outer ridge.
These openings promote the free passage of fluid, minimizing pressure drop.
The problem of nestling is solved, Traditional saddles used to nestle into one another once they settle at the bottom of the tank, reducing the surface area they are designed to provide.
Super Intallox Saddles has large voids between packing for increased capacity, lower pressure drops, and better gas-liquid distribution.
Application And Benifits
- Super Intallox Saddles are used in chloro-alkali industry, metallurgy industry and chemical industries.
- They are mainly used in absorption operation of desulfurization, decarbonization, nitric acid, nitrate.
- Also used in various packed towers, such as drying tower, absorption tower, scrubbing tower and cooling tower.
- Lower Sensitivity to liquid and vapor distribution facilitating use in conventional liquid distributors.
- High liquid holds up, Good Loading elasticity and easy operation.
- PP : Polypropylene
- PP-LTHA : Polypropylene - Long Term Heat Aging
- GFPP : Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- PVDF : Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- PVC : Polyvinyl Chloride
- HDPE : High Density Poly Ethylene
- CPVC : Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- PFA : Perfluoroalkoxy
- FEP : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- ETFE : Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- ECTFE : Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylele
- PPS : Polyphenylene Sulfide
Note: Other Materials are available on request.