Carbon Raschig Rings
Carbon Raschig Rings are made from high-purity carbon, Electric furnaces fire at very high temperatures, therefore it is an entirely carbonizing process.
|13 x 10 x 13||393||3,76,000||67||400|
|19 x 12 x 19||256||1,25,000||58||595|
|25 x 16 x 25||190||48,200||60||590|
|32 x 22 x 32||124||19,450||67||525|
|38 x 24 x 38||119||13,200||60||570|
|38 x 30 x 38||128||14,200||76||390|
|40 x 28 x 40||118||11,900||68||485|
|50 x 38 x 50||93||5,950||68||415|
|75 x 49 x 75||62||1,800||64||518|
|76 x 59 x 76||60||1,850||76||350|
Application And Benifits
- Our Carbon Raschig Rings are having 99% Carbon and very low content of Ash which therefore makes these rings strongly resistant towards all Acids, Alkalis, Solvents, Mixtures and many more chemicals.
- This is useful in petrochemical projects as they have very long life, high efficiency for corrosive and temperature separations as well as shock resistance and high temperature stability.
- Carbon Raschig rings are used in Halogen Acid processing, Hydrofluoric Acid manufacturing, Sodium/Potassium Hydroxide Scrubbers & Chlorine Hydrochloric mixturesment.
- PP : Polypropylene
- PP-LTHA : Polypropylene - Long Term Heat Aging
- GFPP : Glass Reinforced Polypropylene
- PVDF : Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- PVC : Polyvinyl Chloride
- HDPE : High Density Poly Ethylene
- CPVC : Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride
- PFA : Perfluoroalkoxy
- FEP : Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- ETFE : Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene
- ECTFE : Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylele
- PPS : Polyphenylene Sulfide
Note: Other Materials are available on request.